Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pictures

Hi guys,

I saw everybody talking about pictures but only 2 of us upload their pictures in this blog. I think for those who had registered their names, please upload your picture and I will put it in the front page. Of course we don't have enough space to put everybody pictures in front but once everybody start to upload their pictures, I will make it slide show and everybody can refresh their memories about each other better.

I'm thinking of creating 1 section for old pictures (scouts, class pictures etc), those who still have it in their possesion, please upload or e-mail it to me.

And guys,

Ravi and Shahrin had been granted admin access due to their contribution in starting this noble effort of re-unite all of us, I hope everybody can agree with me in this matter.

1 comment:

Hafitah said...

i need access as author la...camno?