Saturday, May 10, 2008

R3D Angel in the house

Mad , bila masa u got yurself a nick la bro, angel pulak tu...guess must be a dark angel la huh bro. Anyway thanks for the remarks la bro...very touching la....sob..sob..sob..sob...and looks like kasha has done some massive commenting on your post...just to bad she wont be able to join the explosive fun...coming this August.

Kasha,
Hope u change your mind on your absents. Anyways does anybody from Izzuddin got our class photos huh...? Curious la .

2 comments:

Kasha said...

I got la but it's pasted in my old autograph book. I still have it you know. In one of my old history boxes. But me no scanner and the autograph book is huge. If no one has it, I'll try pry it off the book. Sayang la dowan to koyak my book :P

jyss said...

i was wondering when exactly one of us will put it up? I have it in my album which is now sitting quietly across miles from the present me. aiya..how la?