Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reminder !!!!!! 15 Days more to PAY UP !!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to all, I presume all will be wondering where have I been for quite some time..because there has'nt been e-mails from me. Just to let you guys know my e-mail has been off line since 3 weeks ago, due to vandalism at my area. Anyway hope everyone is fine and healthy. As for the reunion updates we are in the mids of getting the menu for the night. But we do need you guys to pay up by end of the month as we need to see the total no of georgians who will be attending the function, in order to make arrangment for food and gifts. I would also be delighted if all of you can contribute some kind of gift or hamper for the lucky draw...it don't have to be an expensive one...even if its RM 2 gift or a pack of condoms also can ma..just for the sake of having fun. There still room for more of our friends to join in , so dont stop looking for old friends ok. I can be contacted at cavravi_76@hotmail.com

Regards

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy working..ha ha...u gain weight bro!then every1 does.c u!!


tab

ArchAngel said...

Mr or Ms Anonymous ,

Please state your name la...so I can identify you and spank u on the arse !!!!!!!! Di I gain weight ? Well FYI the ladies still love me and even love the belly more. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Dear RAVi,
just call me tab.was that ur belly or it was sometin else...thought ur were pregnant.he he he

take care man.

tab.

SahrulMizam said...

Things like this (Vandalisme etc) makes this blog a very useful tools for all of us.

ArchAngel said...

Dear TAB,

How are u huh !!!! I guess I knew you now..and I know what u did to someone in the classroom during form 3 hahaha !!!
Mr TAB, I am like the apex predator...I know people who dont want to been known. See u at the reunion..send my regards to all the preety gals on the plane.