Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Website

Hi Georgians,

I have an idea of developing our own website. To register the domain, the cost is about RM 80.00 a year. I've checked with MYNIC yesterday and domain www.georgian89-93.com.my is still available. Blog is good but it has many restriction/limitation and to commensurate with our growing number of members/activities in the future, having our own website is a worth investment.

Furthermore, I received complaints from those who are working with financial sectors that they were unable to get into the blog because of restriction set by the firewall.

So guys, those who're agree with this idea please YELL..

Regards,

4 comments:

Pauline Ong said...

I think it's a good idea. Let's all chip in.

Anonymous said...

me too dear sharul.good idea....

ArchAngel said...

Sharul..I think its a very good idea...please do not hesitate to ask more question..just do it bro.
What is RM80/year..for our beloved school.

Anna@R said...

yes..proceed bro