Thursday, September 4, 2008

PHOTOBUCKET.COM

Halo Helmi or whoever is holding all the photos now, if you can upload ALL the pics & video on photobucket.com would be good. It's better than flickr.com because those who want to download the photos don't need to sign up / sign in for anything. That way, even those who didn't go for the reunion can view it. Don't need to burn into CD because people like me who is staying so far away (staying in JB, working in S'pore) HOW to get hold of the CD lah?? Pity me lah... Then there are also others who are outstation kan..? How do you expect us to balik Seremban just to get the CD? Please take my suggestion lah..

I show you an example where my friend could upload more than 600 pics on photobucket.com
http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/chowminyang89/.

No comments: