Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Website

Wow...its me !!!! Retro style !!! Thanks Hafi for posting my image. Anyway I guess ,half of photos taken have been release to Helmi. We will post the photos soon..but not all. The get your hands on all 500 pictures of the reunion night..(Helmi please correct me if I'm wrong with the no's)..there is a certain small fee to pay for the CD/DVD copies. Not much I think less than RM20.00.
About the website..I think its a very good idea. Sharul please do not hesitate any longer go ahead with it. RM 80.00 a year its ok. It will be great fun to have our own website. Any comments on anything please do not hesitate to let us know. Next year suggestion is Treasure Hunt...family can join in !!!!!!!!!! Hehehe

4 comments:

Pauline Ong said...

Boleh tak kalau taruk all the photo kat internet album? e.g. flickr.com or photobucket.com, etc. It's easier that way... then everyone can choose their own photos to download. Tak payah burn CD..

SahrulMizam said...

Pauline, I agree with you but based from my knowledge, impossible for those providers to allow such big amout of photo, downloaded into their server.

500 photos in JPG format can easily reach 500MB or more.

Pauline Ong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline Ong said...

This is to reply to Sahrul..

What you get at Photobucket!
FREE ACCOUNT
Storage space: 1 Gigabyte
Image size: 1 MB
Traffic bandwidth: 25GB/month
Image dimensions: 1024x768
Slideshow images: Up to 50
Video length: Up to 5 mins

http://photobucket.com/upgrade